Every time your Travel Agency raises a request, you will receive
an email notification with a unique request number. This number is a
unique identification of your request and can be queried on the portal.
Depending on the action taken on your request, status of your
request may be set to one of the following statuses. At every stage an email
notification would be sent.
On Hold: If your request is saved as a draft, the status of the request
is set as ‘On Hold’. flydubai Top-up team will not action your ‘On Hold’ request until it is submitted. You can modify this request at any time and submit it when all
the mandatory information is filled in the Top-Up request form.
- Submitted: If your request is under this status, it would be available in Top-up team’s queue for processing.
A request under this status is available for modifications.
- Under Process: If your request is under this status it means the Top-up
team is working on your request. No further modifications can be made to your
- Partial Credit: If your request is under this status, it means Top-up team has credited your account with interim
credit, till funds are received in flydubai’s bank account.
- Processed: If your request is under this status, it means funds have
been successfully topped up to your account.
- Rejected: If your request is under this status , that means the
Top-up team has rejected your request due to incorrect or incomplete details
and needs further clarification regarding your request.
Cancelled: If your request is under this status that means Top-up team
will not process this request. Only you can cancel your request. The top-up team does not have access to cancel a request raised by you.