You can retrieve and make changes to your existing requests.
  • You can modify your existing request which is either on ‘On Hold’, ‘Submitted’ or ‘Rejected’ Status.
  • Your existing request can be retrieved either by clicking the request number on Home page or using ‘Search Top-Up’ menu option available on Home page.
  • Once modified, you can re-submit your request by clicking ‘Submit Request’.
  • Requests which are on ‘Under Process’ or ‘Partial Credit’ Status cannot be modified.