If needed, you can cancel an existing request.

  •  You can retrieve an existing request and click on ‘Cancel Request’.
  •  Requests which are on ‘On Hold’, ‘Submitted’ or ‘Rejected’ status can be cancelled.
  •  Requests which are on ‘Under Process’ or ‘Partial Credit’ status cannot be cancelled.
  •  No further modifications can be made to a Cancelled request.
  •  No action will be taken by Top-Up team for a Cancelled request.